The Maui Sunset Experience
The Maui Sunset experience. Once you step onto the Maui Sunset grounds you will feel the Aloha in the air. More than a word Aloha is a way of life on Maui. The Maui Sunset provides the escape from the mainland you have been planning for. Enjoy the lush tropical gardens of Maui Sunset and the tranquility of your private lanai deck.
- Flexible sleeping accommodations are a hallmark of condo vacations. Our condos feature a queen in the master bedroom, two twins in a 2nd bedroom, a pull out sofa sleeper and a twin wall bed.
- Washer and dryers for your convenience.
- Large, private, recessed covered lanais that afford maximum outdoor enjoyment & views.
- Condo Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD, CD stereo systems.
Internet via wi-fi and
- Fully equipped kitchens with all major and modern appliances and accessories.
- Air conditioning (in each suite if you wish to add to the cooling of the
- Internet. Free
& Secure via cable or
Better than "by owner"
- Stability of a licensed, insured, family owned company founded in 1987.
- Trusted on-site and on-call maintenance and housekeeping services.
- No more worries about double booking or bumped reservations.
- Linens and Towels are professionally laundered off site. This assures the best quality and cleanliness.
- Each condo home is inspected by housekeeping and maintenance prior to check-in.
- The poolside activity desk provides a welcome breakfast and island orientation at 9am the morning after you arrive. Tennis rackets, shuffle board equipment, golf putters, and misc sport equipment are also available to check out. Take advantage of the activity staff to book trips, restaurant reservations, tee times or island advice.
Resort amenities and services
- Fronting the Maui Sunset is the Waiapulani Beach Reserve. This narrow sand beach features small waves and a fringing reef. Popular for walking, and water sports such as windsurfing, kite surfing, paddle boarding and more. Don’t miss the salt water lagoon just south of the property – fun for small children.
- Large 60 foot “L” shaped swimming pool and 12-person Jacuzzi. Features an expansive deck with lounge chairs and tables. Yes, the pool is heated in the winter.
- Two elevators and three stairways in each building for efficient access to all five floors.
- Barbeque Grills: Gas fired stainless steel barbeques, no better way to cook an evening meal as the sun is setting.
- Four Shuffle Board courts: Not just for cruise ships, a great activity for the whole family.
- Tennis Courts: A total of six courts are available, just steps from the ocean.
- Walking Paths: The center of our “V” shape complex feature manicured lawns, gardens, and walking paths.
- Free Parking: Plenty of spaces and no charge for guests of Maui Sunset.
- Access to front desk computer to print boarding
passes with modem rental
or small charge.
- Tiki Torches bring some of old Hawaii to the grounds and pool once the sun sets.
- Centrally located on Maui for easy driving distances to all sightseeing activities.
- Workout gym and sauna open during office hours.